Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goodbye Summer

Even though summer doesn't technically end until the 3rd week in September, Labor Day is the unofficial end of my favorite season. This summer I worked way too much and didn't see the ocean. I'm soo bummed out. There were only a handful of occasions where I could wear my bikini. In my version of the ideal summer, I would LIVE in a bathing suit. If it wasn't for those scary hurricanes, I would seriously consider moving to a place where it's summer all year long.
There were some really fun highlights of this summer. My baby sister graduated from college. My puppy is finally housebroken. I received accolades at work. These were all awesome events but, I'm really not ready to say goodbye to summer.

I guess I'll spend the rest of the day dreaming about my favorite summers past. Now, I'll just ride out to the summer classic of my youth...Summertime by Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince...

summer summer time

holla

No comments: