Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday Monday

How's everybody doing today? I'm chillin. I'm taking next week off, so, you can imagine how much work I'm actually getting done this week. Can you believe the weather. I know it's global warming and that's sooo not a good thing, but, this weather sure is great! Speaking of global warming, have you checked out that Al Gore movie, An Inconvenient Truth. It's very interesting and informative. Check it out when you get a chance.

I have not finished my holiday shopping yet. I still have a few more people to get gifts for. I did exchange gifts with one of my friends already. She took me indoor rockclimbing. You see, I told everyone that instead of presents this year, I wanted activities. So, this was my first Christmas activity. I hadn't been in about a year. It was fun and I felt more fearless this time than I did in the past. I mean, I still looked like a scared cat, stuck to the wall. But, at least I made it high enough up the wall to reach the top. We went to a place called Earth Treks, in Rockville. We used to go to the one in Columbia, but, Rockville is soo much bigger. I'm not even that sore today. You will definately work muscles that don't usually see much action. Just remember that it's all in your legs. Push, don't pull. That'll make sense once you're on the wall.

It's a great activity, even for little people. So, try it one day and let me know how you liked it.

Well, that's all I've got for now. I'll try to touch base again this week.

Have a great day.

Holla

No comments: