Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dominican Republic Trip Journal Part 8

Today we leave.

Soundtrack: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

I got up early, to have my one final walk along the beach. It's hot out today. At least upper 80s and it's only 9am. By the time I met the crew for breakfast, they were finishing up. So, I ate solo. It was nice. This was the best breakfast I had all weekend. The omelette guy finally cooked my eggs right. I finished up and headed to the beach to meet up with everyone. We layed out some more, to put the finishing touches on our tans.

I'm sad to go. But, I also feel like for once, I actually vacationed. I usually get caught up in doing alot of activities and I don't get to really veg out. That was not the case this time.

My next post will be from back in the office. Thanks for reading my trip journal. I look forward to my next one. So far, all I have planned is skiing in Colorado. Of course I'll keep you posted.

Holla...

No comments: