Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday Ramblings

Whatever happened to tube socks? Do you know they are not sold anywhere anymore? I even looked online and I can't find any. Y'all know I have a thing about dressing for my events and I really wanted to wear a cute little retro tee, a denim mini and some tube socks for my little roll/bounce bday party on saturday. How cute would that be? Well, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I may have to sub with some regular tall knit socks instead. We'll see.

Can I just say that I am soo in love with Robin Thicke right now. That song 'Lost W/out You' is the bomb. I'm about to download the CD.

I'm lost without you
Can't help myself
How does it feel
To know that I love you baby
Lyrics of the song Lost Without You on the album The Evolution of Robin Thicke
I just love it. The way he sings it is so vulnerable and it has a kind of yearning feeling about it...without being all needy and stalkerish. LOL
That's sexy.
Holla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ebay: Stripe Tube Socks

WA

Penni Brown said...

Good lookin WA! I won't be able to get them in time for this weekend, but, I can still get them for GP.

Anonymous said...

Try a skateboard shop:

www.skatersocks.com

Anonymous said...

Try a skateboard shop:

www.skatersocks.com

Penni Brown said...

If I had picked up the skater connection I might've found my socks months ago. Y'all are the bomb. Thanks!

Penni Brown said...

Hey News2Me - Thanks for posting a comment. I appreciate it. Tube socks are those tall white athletic socks with stripes at the top that people wore back in the day. Check out the links from the other poster to see some examples.