Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Ramblings 11/15/2006

Have you ever had one of those moments where you find out the truth about a situation and it really blows your mood? Well, I had one of those moments and I thought I was going to talk about it. And maybe I will, one day, but I don't have words now. But, it sure is bumming me out.

Wasn't that something about Gerald Levert? I was not a big fan of him or his music but, it's sad for such a young man to die like that. Of course the fat people are equating his passing to the athletes that have heart attacks. Is this really the same situation?

I was also shocked to hear about Ed Bradley. I actually liked him. He seemed really cool and smart. He really kept his illness on the DL. He probably didn't want people to feel sorry for him. I can respect that.

Is there any good news to speak about? Well, I'm going to the DR in 2 weeks. I'm really excited. I was working alot this year and didn't make it to the beach once, so I'm glad to be able to get it in before year's end. The means I only have 2 weeks to get in shape. AARRRRRGGGGHHH the stress of it all Excuse me while I go do some squats.

Holla

No comments: