Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

We have a tradition in my family where at Thanksgiving dinner, everyone has to go around the table and say what they are thankful for. Most of us try to come up with something simple to avoid prolonging the feast. If I were to hold everyone up by naming each of the things I'm thankful for, everyone would faint from hunger.

I'm thankful for my family. That I have 3 sisters that I like and enjoy spending time with. That my mom is finally taking her health seriously. I'm thankful that my stepdad loves her no matter what. I'm thankful that my grandmom is still around. She's a pistol, but, I really appreciate her. I'm thankful that I have friends that have my back. Friends that will stick up for me without me knowing it. Friends that will say, 'that sounds fun.' when I come up with crazy activities for us to do.

I'm thankful that I have a job. A good job, where the people are fair with me. There was a time when I didn't have that, so, I feel overwhelmingly blessed now.

I'm sure I could come up with a million minute details of my life that I'm thankful for. But, I'll spare you that.

Hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving...

Holla

1 comment:

Penni Brown said...

Hey News2me - Write much? LOL j/k thanks for commenting as always.