Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

So, it's been a looong week. I've been buried in visio diagrams and briefings. To break the monotony and give me some laughs, I've been catching up on my podcasts. The one I've been loving this week is Man & Wife. This podcast features Fat Man Scoop and his wife Shanda. It's kind of like a black Berman and Berman show. I didn't know much about FMS before this week. Other than that he's the hype man on some of my favorite tracks. I didn't know he was married or that he and his wife were getting it like they describe on these mini-shows. I've got to warn you, some of the episodes are not appropriate for work, but, they are HILARIOUS.

I'm amazed, this is a really big dude. I don't know what else to say. Check it out...

My other favorite podcasts are chicagogroove.com, DJ House Foundation and VH1 Best Week Ever. What other ones should I check out?


Holla

No comments: