Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm back

I totally over scheduled myself this month. I've done 2 cancer walks, 2 birthday celebrations, 1 chair dance class, 1 pole class, 2 brunches, 3 dinners and 1 trip to the salvation army. Next month, I am going to chill...for real.

I've got a dilemma and I'm not sure how to handle it. The girl that sends the forwards now sends these 'Words of Wisdom' emails every day. About a year ago, I asked her to take me off of her distro list. I don't mind the personal emails, but the forwards and the not so wise words of wisdom annoy the heck out of me. The mails stopped for a few months, but, now I'm getting them again. For a while, I was just deleting the mails without reading them. Lately, I've been thinking, why should I have to do that if I didn't want the mail in the first place?? I don't want to hurt the girls feelings but, I'm tired of being inconvenienced. I know if I confront her, I'm going to sound annoyed and maybe not so nice. What would you do?

Holla

No comments: