Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Open Letter to Kim Porter

Hi Kim,

We've never met, but, I feel like I know you. I heard that you are preggers with twins and Diddy's the father. I think you should do what Charlie Sheen's wife did and LEAVE now! You don't have to wait until the children are born. You may be able to cash in some of those extravagant gifts, the Fendi Spy bags, the Birkins, the barely used Manolos, and set yourself up in a nice little apartment down in Georgia with your friends and family.

It's obvious that Diddy doesn't really love you. Or at least he doesn't love you enough to marry you. He says that he takes marriage seriously and just doesn't want to fail at it. On the surface that's understandable, but, if you dig a little it smells just like *cough*bullisht*cough. According to J.Lo, he proposed to her TWICE. Have you guys even had 'the talk' yet? I know the trips to St. Tropez, the all white parties and the shopping sprees are seductive, but are you really happy? I mean deep down inside happy. And since you are an educated woman, I don't have to tell you that happy is alot different than content, right?

Diddy is being self centered and to a large degree you are allowing it. He's not considering the example that he's setting for his sons. They will grow up thinking that it's ok to have several children with a woman without considering marrying her. That's unacceptable. I'm not a fortune teller, but I also predict that your sons may even lose a little respect for you if you stay in this situation.

Change is tough, and making your situation right isn't going to be easy at all. But, with plenty of prayer and support from people that really love you, I'm sure you can do it. I don't think Diddy is a bad guy, I just think he's like most people that pretty much get everything they want and then some. Of course, he's worked extremely hard to get to where he is in life. But, you're no slouch either. You have your event production company and you could always go back to the fashion industry.

Don't go out like this.

Holla

No comments: