Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Recap 3/26

This was a pretty busy weekend. When I got off on Friday, I braided my hair. It took about 8 hours. Stayed up late, got up early to finish. Now, I can look cute without thinking about my hair for a few weeks. What a relief.

Saturday was my sister's bday. We went to Kobe in White Marsh. Why am I the only one in my family that knows how to tell time?? They know how cranky I can get when I'm hungry. The reservations were at 4, everyone arrived by 6. All that aside, the dinner was excellent. I think lil sis had fun. Afterwards we went to the movies to see Shooter. I really wanted to see Pride or Reign Over Me. But, it wasn't my birthday. Shooter was really good...and looooong. At one point, I had to look at my phone to see how much time had passed. It was never boring, just long. If you like the Bourne series, you'll like this movie. In this pic, Marky Mark has a little bit of McGyver in him, which adds a little bit of interest. Overall, I'd recommend it.

Yesterday, I went to the Smithsonian, specifically, the Asian Museum and the Museum of Industrial Stuff :-) It was a beautiful day, why not take in some art? The next time I'll work my way through the rest of the museums. This has been on my list of things to do for a very long time.

I made a pact with myself that I'd get out and do something on my list each weekend, even if I have to do it solo. Luckily, I have had company recently. But, I know I'd still do it if I didn't.

Can you believe March is over this week? I have to start planning my Memorial Day activity. I'll check back in later this week. Enjoy the sun.

Holla

No comments: