Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Luvanmusiq

I still listen to Aijuswanaseing, Juslisen and Soulstar regularly. In case you've been living under a rock, those are the titles of Musiq Soulchild's first 3 CD's. He always debuts a CD with a shiny happy song about a girl that he's just met and is trying to get to know. I like his music because he has a good mix of tender she's-the-one-and-i-love-her songs and we-just-met-lets-have-fun songs. Even though in some songs he's been a little bit of a player....Remember the video where the two girls confront him at the club. LOL I never feel like he's disrespecting women. He has a kind of charisma that makes you say, 'Oh he's so crazy' instead of 'I'mma cut his @ss.'

Well, the new CD Luvanmusiq came out yesterday. If you listened to the Steve Harvey show this morning then you probably heard several of the tracks. Musiq was a guest on the show and Steve featured the CD throughout the program. I downloaded it yesterday. I can say that it's typical Musiq. If I were doing his performance review, I'd say he definately Meets Expectations. He doesn't really push it though. But, I'm not complaining. Consistency is good.

So, check out the CD for yourself and let me know what you think...

Holla

ETA: My favorite song on the CD is Track 4 - Betterman. I just love this song. It's catchy, upbeat and what woman doesn't want to hear a man say that she's made him want to be a better man. Gotta love that!

No comments: