Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Follies

It's been a while since I've been here. Alot has been going on in Penni World and since I didn't want to share and I can't be transparent in my posts, I figured I'd wait until the waves subsided. Here's the condensed version: Grandma was sick, she's better now; 2 flat tires; expired furnace; a few dates. Just life stuff.

As I said before, the waves have subsided and life is getting back to normal. I'm going to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater tonight at the Kennedy Center. This has become a February ritual for me. I think I've only missed one year since '02. I always come away from there feeling so inspired and rejuvenated. I'm really looking forward to it this year. I'll post a review next week.

I'm raving about the new Ile de Tahiti line at B&B Works. I thought the coconut and vanilla was the 'be all, end all'. That was until I tried the banana scent. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That stuff smells delish. If you're looking for a present for your honey, get her that. She'll love it and you'll love it too. And ladies, if you don't have a honey to buy it for you, treat yourself, you won't regret it. That banana scent ranks up there with the Bliss Vanilla & Bergamot and it's much cheaper.

I guess that's it...

Have a great weekend.

Holla

No comments: