Thursday, July 05, 2007

Miami 07 - Pt. 2

June 29th

This morning I woke up to the sound of thunder and heavy rain. I guess my outdoor workout will have to wait. So, I went back to sleep for a few more hours. When I got back up again, it was nearly 10am. The sun was shining through an overcast sky and the beach was calling my name. In no time flat, I donned my workout gear, hooked up my HR monitor and went for it. We jog/walked for about 3 miles, almost to the most southern end of the beach. It wasn't that hot out but that didn't stop the sun from coloring my skin, leaving an outline around my clothes. I'm amped, y'all know I LOVE the sun.

On my agenda for the rest of the day is a pedicure, maybe a massage or body polish and some more buffalo shrimp from Grillfish. It's funny that I had to come all the way to Miami to become addicted to food from a restaurant back home.

However, the first stop was breakfast at Jerry's Deli. My spinach, turkey sausage and egg white omelette was the bomb! Nap anyone?

Holla

No comments: