Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm Back

I figured I'd start the new month with a new post. I've been away for far too long. There have been many times when I've logged in to post something but, became distracted and logged out. All of you have been my muses over the months, I've written about stuff that we talk about or things we're going through. But, lately, we've been going through stuff that I just can't write about.

Besides that, I've found a new muse. LOL Don't be jelly, you guys are irreplaceable. But, I've gotta tell you that he's been getting my best jokes lately. For a while I could write to you all and him, but after a while the scale tilted in the other direction. Then, I realized that I'm not this infinite well of creativity and wit. Once he and I complete an exchange, in most cases, I feel like I've gotten my 'fix' and I'm done writing.

The other thing is that he doesn't read this blog. I don't know if I mentioned this before but, I keep my blog seperate from my real life now. So, I can't date someone that reads what I write here. This stuff is too honest and personal and I like to dole myself out in little chunks over the course of getting to know someone. Too much too soon, addiction, overdose, y'all know how it is. LOL

I've got a few new experiences to tell you about so, I'll post them this week. I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you.

Be back soon...

No comments: