Monday, September 20, 2010

Apologies - I'm Back Now

Friends and Strangers - I hope you are all well.

It's been such a long time. I'm sorry to have just fallen off like that. But, I think now, my life is at a stage where I can pick this back up.

I was feeling like I didn't have anything new to say, same old experiences, same old BS.

Here's the update...

Social Life -

That guy that fell in love with me..."Whatever dude" was my unspoken reply. He was so full of shizzle. We had great chemistry. Could talk and bug out about anything. But, then my scorpio sense kicked in and I started picking up little inconsistencies between what he said and what he did. I set out to find out what he was lying about. Eventually, I did and I dropped him. Lesson = Just because someone is grown, doesn't mean he's mature.

He's still saying that he loves me. But, I honestly don't think he knows what that means. That's done-zo. I'm dating new folks.

Work

Still at that big consulting firm, although not for much longer. Over the past 18 months, I've experienced a level of hate and -ism (race or sex - its hard to tell) that has been crushing my spirit. I can't believe I stayed in it for soo long. I'm sure I started believing some of the crap I was being fed. But, something happened recently that just shook me to my core and then what I needed to do became crystal clear. I'm making plans to move on. "Give us FREE!"

Life

I'm going to be making a 180 next year. By the end of next year, I'm going to be doing something COMPLETELY different for a living, living somewhere else and probably loving someone new. I'm very excited about the changes and I'll keep you all posted as each development occurs.
This month I've begun to lay the groundwork and it is very exciting.

I look forward to bringing along my old friends and maybe picking up some new ones along the way.


Holla

PB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Penni!!

WA