Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope this new year finds you in a better place and hopeful about things to come. I began the new year in the Dominican Republic. This time I was in Puerto Plata. The weather was great most of the time. I prefer the other side of the country though...Punta Cana. The beaches are better and the hotel management seemed more accomodating.

While floating in the ocean, I reflected on the ups and downs of 08's relationships and friendships. And honestly, I've become quite disappointed with how things have turned out.

So, today, I decided that I am going to stop being so damned understanding when people let me down. I will be angry and then move on. Hurt feelings don't get you anywhere. If that can be considered a resolution, then that is mine for 09.

Holla

No comments: